JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This caught my attention and followed me home from the local BiMart yesterday. Not a model I recall seeing there before.

I have a few other break action single shot rifles, including a NEF Handi and a few Henrys, but this was the first time I had handled one from CVA. Trigger is pretty nice, and fit and finish seems pretty decent for the price point.

Put a cheap scope on from the parts bin, looking forward to trying it when I'm able to get out to the range. Mainly plan to use with subsonic ammo and suppressor.
IMG_5729.jpeg

Nice score, I really really wanted one of those but stumbled across an AR mag Ruger Ranch first. I enjoy single shots, have some shotguns but my only SS rifle is in 500 S&W mag. It doesn't get shot much due to recoil, heck, I'd trade it for a SS in 300blk! :D

I like the Ruger Ranch also. Had one in 300 BLK (earlier model with the Ruger mags rather than AR mags), and still have one in 7.62X39. I let the Ruger 300 BLK go when I had a chance to get a CZ 527 Suppressor Ready in 300 BLK. The last few years, I have been enjoying shooting the break action single shots, so I thought this would be a good addition.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top