JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching wrestling last night (Yes, I watch wrestling. I am not ashamed of my white trash heritage.) and I saw a commercial for a TV show called "Covert Affairs." I had to rewind the DVR to make sure but the little blond lady in the commercial was toting a Chiappa Rhino. It was one of the "White Rhino" hard chromed models. That has to be the first time I have seen that in a TV series.

PS: Yes, I am so pathetic that I sit around paying attention to the guns people use in TV shows.

chiappa_white_rhino_for_sale_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We all must admit, the Rhino is a bit of an unusual, eye-catching, revolver. Is this the future of revolver design?

No, its a case of "if it isn't broke fix it until it is." Super complicated internals with a bunch of moving parts moves away from the simple function and reliability of a good revolver. To me it is form put ahead of function.

Still, I'm known for having what's different and I'd take it. That is for free... But would I buy it would be a whole other thread. :winkkiss:

I like different too and would quite happily take the item below. Hell, I'd even buy it, if I came across one for a decent price.

300px-MatebaAutoRevolver6in.jpg

I don't think you could give me that Rhino thing, though...especially not with what I have seen about Chiappa quality.

Hi All,
Have seen some video on Chiappa Rhino. If any one would like to see the Video which show
the Disassembly / Reassembly, Range time, and Bench evaluation. send me an Email.
[email protected]

Thanks PlayboyPenguin, As you are right as this type of Gun was made before.

Hope this may help in your Evaluation,
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews