JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any reccomendations?
thnx
Yamhill County Sportsman's Association.

There's a waiting list to get in, but a really nice, safe, and well run place. Only paper targets allowed. Guests are welcome, when accompanied by a member. $5.00 guest fee. I would be happy to host you if schedules work out.

Link has nearby ranges as well. It's a new site, so needs more work.

I'm a member at CVSC in Dundee. It's getting harder and harder to get in, as you can only sign up in December, and even then it's a lottery system for applicants. I do like it there; it's a good range, plenty of room and no charge for guests.

I've been to the YCSA range in McMinnville a few times. A friend is a member there. It's a nice clean range, but smaller and more rules due to location. It would be closer for me but I've never gotten on the waiting list there because I prefer CVSC. If you ever want to try out CVSC, let me know.

I'm a member at CVSC in Dundee. It's getting harder and harder to get in, as you can only sign up in December, and even then it's a lottery system for applicants. I do like it there; it's a good range, plenty of room and no charge for guests.

I've been to the YCSA range in McMinnville a few times. A friend is a member there. It's a nice clean range, but smaller and more rules due to location. It would be closer for me but I've never gotten on the waiting list there because I prefer CVSC. If you ever want to try out CVSC, let me know.
Does YCSA exist anymore?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top