JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry we don't have shooting photos! But here's the awesome crew who attended today! I raise a glass and toast to you!

IMG_0012 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0015 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0009 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0011 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0016 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0018 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0023 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048(1).JPG

IMG_0049(1).JPG

And I got my reward!
IMG_0052.JPG

I arrived early this morning. After putting on the rain gear I hiked up and took some before pictures. I was thinking there is NO WAY we are going to get this mess cleaned up. The after pictures are a true testament to what a group can accomplish. Thanks to everyone for their participation you should be very proud of what was done today.

I arrived early this morning. After putting on the rain gear I hiked up and took some before pictures. I was thinking there is NO WAY we are going to get this mess cleaned up. The after pictures are a true testament to what a group can accomplish. Thanks to everyone for their participation you should be very proud of what was done today.

I still think that @rangerlars should have let us use tannerite to get rid of that bush that he was working on.

I'm in the process of uploading a couple of the videos I took today. It's a long process as it's in beautiful 4k. I'll post links when they are up and done processing.

I just got sick of the software I was trying to use as it kept crashing when I was adding video to the timeline. Guess I'll have to stop being cheap and go get the new version of Premier Pro or Elements.

TMI man, TMI! :eek:

Glad ya' made it boy.:D I told you those get togethers were pretty danged neat. Also, I'd have figured with your gung-ho outdoor nature you would have had proper clothing?

Yeah I had a rain jacket, but there was some mean rain coming down halfway through. Or maybe it was a poor jacket, but in the end I was soaked three layers deep. I made a commitment today afterwards to go to REI and get some bonafide rain gear, figure it's be discounted with summer coming.

I discovered I need to downgrade my raincoat from waterproof to water resistant. I wondered out loud a few times, why it is that I look forward to these cleanups? It is nice to get out there with some good folks and make a dent in all that liter. After going into Estacada, getting some food, and drying off a little bit, the rain had let up. So, I got back out and did a little shooting quite a way up Fish Creek Rd to find a decent spot. There are a lot of trashed dangerous shooting areas up that way. I had some fun clanging steel with some guns I just got in zeroed. Thanks to everyone that helps put these together!

Okay, here's the two videos in all their glory. If you have the ability to watch in full screen 4k, that's what they are uploaded in.

Part 1

Part 2
That is neat! If I get one, can I sit at home and send the drone out to scout sites in the forest? Catch some bad guys or something? :rolleyes:

Thanks Mr. Ford Prefect!

Well. Didn't get to shoot but at least I got to do some (unfortunate) off-roading! Thanks again for the tow (and offers of a tow). I'm very impressed by the before and after pics!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top