JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all,

Just wanted to post here for an upcoming clean up..

Clean up is to be held at Wolf Creek Recreational Shooting lanes in Tillamook State Forest on next Saturday.

Google Maps

This is a bare bones clean up and it really doesn't need to be much as these sites are regularly maintained and visited by volunteers and responsible recreational shooters.

You will need to bring a lunch, water, and your own gear. Gloves, good boots, rain gear (just in case), rakes, and anything you feel may help.

Anything you wish to bring to help is always appreciated. IE. case of water, donuts, coffee, etc. etc.

Trash bags will be provided.

After we are all done we will take the opportunity to do a little shooting. Responsibly of coarse.

Look forward to seeing you there.

More information can be found here.

Trash No Land Events

Reno911

View attachment 343750
I plan to attend and meet some of you since I'm new to this site. Thanks for the info and look forward to doing some cleanin'....and shootin'. Hurtaki

Im gonna be rockin my new NWFA t-shirt Saturday while picking up after azz-clowns. If no one ends up camping what time will some of you be heading up?
IMG_0001.JPG

I guess you have waaaay more patience than me.
It's possible you may be selling yourself short.
Patients, being sorely absent in my youth, took almost six decades to achieve beginner status and another decade to fine tune.
In retrospect, patients, isn't always an admirable trait. An on off switch would have been great.

I had a desperate day of trying to arrange to be there. You see, I only have one vehicle and my wife needs it on weekends for her work. Last year, I rented a car for her when we had cleanups so I could use the pickup. This year we can't afford that, so, with no available 'friends' car to borrow, I wasn't going to make it to this one.

A knight in shining armor came to the rescue! One of my sons came to visit and he will take care of the second car needs. I CAN MAKE IT! YAY! (Just can't make it for the camping part. Bummer!)

Sorry, @Mikej , Ian is a big boy now and has to work at his job on Saturday. He really would love to be there and show off his first AR build. We'll try for the next one!

See you all there!

Bill

Im gonna be rockin my new NWFA t-shirt Saturday while picking up after azz-clowns. If no one ends up camping what time will some of you be heading up?
View attachment 344934

I should be there 7:30-8ish. Any earlier than that and I won't sleep the night before. Sometimes it's bad being a night owl.

A knight in shining armor came to the rescue! One of my sons came to visit and he will take care of the second car needs. I CAN MAKE IT! YAY! (Just can't make it for the camping part. Bummer!)

Great. Be a good thing to see you again. I got some new tiny bullets for my 500 I think you'd like. :D

Sorry, @Mikej , Ian is a big boy now and has to work at his job on Saturday. He really would love to be there and show off his first AR build. We'll try for the next one!

This ^^ is funny! Ian shot my off the shelf "Curt's" AR and commented how nice it was. Me being totally new to ARs, "Yeah what ever, OK". I figured HIM for a real gun guy. Anyway, had to be there I guess!

We'll hope there's not a foot of snow up there?

See ya' one way or the other 'spose.

Hey you guys, I might be able to make it.. is the turnoff from 26 onto Wolf Creek rd marked pretty good or something.. I don't have a GPS. I'd be going NW on 26

Hey you guys, I might be able to make it.. is the turnoff from 26 onto Wolf Creek rd marked pretty good or something.. I don't have a GPS. I'd be going NW on 26
It is right before the 4 corner county trail head turn out. Fairly easy to notice and see.

After you start up the hill after Timber junction Google Maps There is a good sized pullout on the right. The road is right after that on the right. It comes up kinda quick. If you hit the passing lane you've gone too far.

We get to meet "Certaindeaf"? :)

Oh, you go up Timber rd and then take a left?
I hope to..

No. 26, past Timber junction as your going up the hill. The pullout on the right just before is the key.

Don't know if this will work...Google Maps

Looks like it did. If you expand you'll see timber Junction. The turn out is visible just before the turn off. Oh, once your down the dirt a couple of miles you need to take the fork to the right up the hill. Not the 90 degree that you'll see first.

Sounds like no one will be camping out tonight, so I'll be staying home and heading out in the morning.

We will not have a typical dumpster for this clean up as per usual, so I am asking for volunteers with trucks to help move the trash. I have been given access to a camp ground via ODF and we will need to dump the garbage there.

Also it is looking to be a bit cold tomorrow. Clear, but cold, so wear layers so you can take a few off as you are helping with the clean up portion. Then back on for the shooting portion.

Any propane heaters are welcome and will be appreciated.

See you all in the morning.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top