JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not considered an "exception" per se. It's simply not a violation of the law since you are not procuring and "importing" a prohibited mag from outside of the state. You are simply leaving with legally existant property and then returning with it.

**When in doubt of an unconstitutional law see post #3. ;)

One can also argue a non-resident bringing in and then leaving with said magazine(s) is also not in violation as it pertains to IMPORTATION which pertains to selling/trading said articles.

Unless there's a border stop-checkpoint searching every car coming into WA, intelligently go about your business in peace as a free citizen.

1673575266780.png

Last Edited:
^So much THIS! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Some are too wrapped with this...
Not me. I serialized both of my magazines, coated them with holy water and took photos of them in front of the county bank's date and temperature sign. I did however stop before leaving the zone of prudence and recording the database with the county recorder.

Not me. I serialized both of my magazines, coated them with holy water and took photos of them in front of the county bank's date and temperature sign. I did however stop before leaving the zone of prudence and recording the database with the county recorder.
Did you have it Notarized?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads