JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's very sad how the LACSO treats collectible firearms................

Capture.PNG

bubbleguming comrade Jerry Brown and the rest of the democrats, I mean communists down in the PDRK will probably have every last one of them destroyed. :mad::(

Ray

Was he a felon who collected guns?....
Or
A gun hobbyist they made into a felon because they changed the laws out from under him?

next....
Make collecting gold and rare coins a felony (criminals can use gold to buy guns and drugs), raid a numismatist's collection and call him a felon in possession of illegal gold. :rolleyes:

If 3 guns in California is an arsenal what is this?

Seems he has been under the radar so it's not likely these guns are being used in crimes. Who ever ratted him out doesn't seem to be scared of payback.

The article made no attempt to mention any history of these guns and 'weapons'. Are they stolen, family owned? Nothing said for such a large haul.

"...Fernandez was booked on suspicion of being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition and illegally possessing an assault rifle and large-capacity magazines..."

I'm a little bit confused here. Either someone is, or is not a convicted felon. There is no suspicion in being a convicted felon.

Unless of course they plan to convict him for having banned firearms, then that would be both forbidden fruit, as well as the cart before the horse.

And then there's this cute little tidbit:

"...The Los Angeles Times, citing an unnamed source, reported that the owner of the firearms appears to be a collector as opposed to someone who intends to use the guns for violence..."

Well, then good thing law enforcement down in Cali are spending a whole chunk of time and resources on this case.

Firearms thrown like cordwood into a truck. Reminds me of the video of Taliban using jackhammers to destroy ancient artifacts in a museum. Same mentality.
Might be a witch you know.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads