JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1571365694289.png

@nammac
Pietta makes a good replica of Colt and Remington revolvers...
I like the 1860 Army the best....Uberti makes a fine replica as well.

If you ever have any BP questions...I'd be happy to add to your confusion...:eek: :D
Andy

@nammac
Pietta makes a good replica of Colt and Remington revolvers...
I like the 1860 Army the best....Uberti makes a fine replica as well.

If you ever have an BP questions...I'd be happy to add to your confusion...:eek: :D
Andy
Appreciate the offer sir, it would be a new direction for me. Now I need to make a decision, Sig P229 Legacy in .40 or Pietta 1858 Black Powder revolver... Maybe I can convince the wife to get me both for Christmas :p

"Shall not be infringed... Unless you broke an arbitrary law written by those who aren't supposed to take your 2A rights away anyway."

Arm felons. All felons. If they kill eachother; who cares? They made their own choices.

Violent felons allowed guns - what a great idea!

Using the wrong pronoun is considered violence in some circles. How does that make you feel?

The point is that it's subjective; and rights should not be subjective. Either you have a natural born, human right to defend yourself; or you don't. Violence Felons wouldn't have guns if they were shot dead when they got violent.

According to the ATF Investigator that went over all the major regs, federal and state, told me there is no federal law preventing felons from own BP weapons, but in Oregon it is illegal. Is he right? I have no idea, but that is was I was told.
Yes, Federal law says something about cartridge, too lazy to look it up, which is why you can mail order the replicas. Now each state does it different. In this state for example an air gun is a firearm. So all depends on how a state defines it. If they just copied the feds way of defining it then yes, all could legally own one.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews