JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bloomberg seems angry.

Says people that want to defend themselves are stupid.

Compares shooting a deer with a semi auto to blowing it up with dynomite.

Thinks 3 rounds is a good limit.

Claims semi auto is full auto.

Seems to thinks the 2A is about hunting.

The guy that spends millions to buy our right to keep and bear arms cant define what an assault rifle is.

I wonder what other BS statements this genius has made?

I wonder if he picks up the tab for his detail's weapons.

I'd say that one way or another, through a company that he owns a couple of times removed, he shells out of his own pocket for weapons of war.

It'd be interesting to see how much per year Bloomie spends on guns, gear, ammo, and training.

I bet it's quite a bit more than any of us here.

Here's the headline:
GUN-HATING EX MAYOR SPENDS 20X MORE PER YEAR ON FIREARMS THAN AVERAGE CITIZENS.

That's how journalisming is done, kids.

Hopefully that is brought to his smug face on camera. One thing I saw in the video, he hates to be challenged even more than Trump but he comes up with ridiculous responses. Not very presidential.

Bloomberg seems angry.

The guy that spends millions to buy our right to keep and bear arms cant define what an assault rifle is.

Thank you for posting a summary along with the video. Really, I wish it happened more.

Thanks!

Bloomberg seems angry.

When you are addressing highly emotional people who have let their thoughts be easily swayed (2A haters) It's easy to push and bend the truth. If what you speak re-enforces their hate, they buy it.

This was filmed back in 2013:

Reporter confronts Bloomberg on his stance on guns, specifically calling out the hypocrisy of having an armed security detail. Guy probably would have had his arm broken, but I wish he would have found a way to swipe open a jacket on one of those guards just to take away any deniability that they weren't armed.

Mike is nothing but a Megalomaniac with absolutely no idea how the real world works, and is so self absorbed that he doesn't even care!
Let alone his designs on the presidency and you and I! :eek: He is nothing but an insane old man with way too much money and nothing to do with him self and his remaining time! He has accomplished nothing worthwhile in his life and the realization has made him angry and bitter!

Fact mike; when you die, you meet your maker with nothing of this earth but your empty soul and answer for your deeds in this life, for good or ill!

If you get upset at the idiocy that is politics and politicians you must be angry 24/7.
I pay no attention to them, have no tv, don't scour every internet news site.
I get all my news from internet gun forums and boy........those folks in there know
everything and they are always ticked off............
I don't like being upset. At my age it just gives me gas..........o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads