JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't trust anything they do.
Neither do I.

At 3.07 he mentions, 'Larry Keen, the NSSF VP says This is a tremendous win for America's gun owners and recreational target shooters' (and some other stuff) but how would this be a 'win'? Gun owners can already shoot in the NF so I guess I am not seeing anything particularly advantageous to this.

These ranges would have to be fairly close to populated areas and would have to be staffed.

Otherwise they would be destroyed in a short amount of time.

AND reality being what it is - the Government being involved with shooting ranges? I see nothing good coming from this.

Last Edited:
If it's one thing we're lacking in this country, it's bigger government.🤑🤑

This sounds like a headache with NEPA, Oversight, Policy, Env Cleanup, Mitigation, Environmental Studies, etc.😡

This could take a decade or more to implement. 😕

Lets just hope it isn't a plan to rationalize an eventual reduction of legal shooting in the national forests/BLM land.
That was my thought at first as well, require a SINGLE range per national forest and exclude the entirety of the rest of the forest. Could possibly be a huge reduction of places to shoot.

This sounds like a headache with NEPA, Oversight, Policy, Env Cleanup, Mitigation, Environmental Studies, etc.
Oh no doubt.

AND the bill requires at least ONE range in each NF and each BLM district.

ONE range in a NF? I am sure there are those who have no idea how big some NFs are but for those of us who do it could be a long distance for some to use.

I would support this as long as it isnt used to justify closing public lands to dispersed recreational shooting.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top