JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Late to this party but I say don't eat that crap. No nutritional value and detrimental to your health.

KFC can bring back the Double Down sandwich anytime and rake in the bucks

kfc-cz-2x1-230228-fedd16.jpg
After being gone for almost a decade, it's finally back.KFC

Last Edited:
When you're on a VERY high calorie diet, like in my executive protection days I was doing six grand a day in winter, that's a GOOD thing. :)
Yeah, high calorie diets make sense when you're bulking or burning the fires with a ton of cardio, but you want those calories to come from clean sources, definitely not fast food.

Yeah, high calorie diets make sense when you're bulking or burning the fires with a ton of cardio, but you want those calories to come from clean sources, definitely not fast food.
Exactly. Good clean calories, not salty fat soaked ones. Fast food sucks. The taste isn't even all that good.

When my father was in hospice, he used to sneak beer and liquor even though he wasn't supposed to. He was a lifelong alcoholic. He would tell me "I only drink because I like the taste" which was BS of course. I always thought that was a really immature answer. Grown adults should be able to control what they put in their bodies with better decision making than "It tastes good".

Last Edited:
There's also a big difference between 'rare indulgence' and 'regular diet '

Lemme tell you, after almost a year on keto that Olive Garden lasagna on my 40th birthday tasted better than ever before knowing that I had EARNED IT...

There's also a big difference between 'rare indulgence' and 'regular diet '

Lemme tell you, after almost a year on keto that Olive Garden lasagna on my 40th birthday tasted better than ever before knowing that I had EARNED IT...
Yes, once in a while is no big deal. But the daily sack of grease for lunch? I see people do that and it makes me feel ill.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top