JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Primary Arms now has multi-reticule M3 and M4 clones available. The M4 is only $89 and runs off one AA battery. They rate battery life at 1000 hours, but Marsh says he has had reports of them lasting over 3000 hours. There is also a killflash option.

I spent quite a bit of time researching inexpensive red dot scopes and Primary Arms seems to have a lot of very satisfied customers. In fact I could not find a single report of someone who wasn't very happy with their M3 or M4 purchase.

Primary Arms M4 Style Red Dot - Primary Arms - For Optics Accessories & More | Weapons Optics | Firearm Supplies

Primary Arms M4 Style Red Dot

■ Weapons grade red dot sight
■ Magnification: None
■ Eye Relief: Unlimited
■ 2 MOA dot, other reticules pictured
■ Optical coating: Anti-reflex
■ Uses 1 standard AA battery
■ 1,000+ hours battery life
■ Positive click adjustments
■ Water proof - shock proof
■ 7 brightness settings
■ Anodized aluminum body
■ Length: 4 7/8"
■ Width: 2 1/2"
■ Height: 2 7/8" w/mount
■ Weight: 12 1/8 oz w/mount
■ Flip up caps included
■ Mount height gives lower 1/3 co-witness
■ 1 year replacement warranty

Ultra-Dot has a Lifetime warranty and makes a nice optic for a AR-15, Model is Pan-AV
price is around $150-$200 I have one on my AK and love it!

Ultra Dot was one near the top of my list as well, especially with the lifetime warranty (and apparently used by many NRA competition shooters). But ultimately after reading all the great reviews of the Primary Arms model, and the fact you can use a rechargeable AA battery, led me to the conclusion it is a better SHTF sight.

Plus it's half the price :s0155:

Worst case, it's a stepping stone until I can afford a higher quality sight.

Midway has the Aimpoint 9000L on sale right now for $250. 50,000 hours of battery life!! It is 4 MOA, though.

$25 off a $250 order – Use Promo Code 2571810 to receive the discount = $225. Not bad for an Aimpoint.

I have a 9000SC the 2 MOA version on a Reminton 750 30.06 and it works nicely.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top