JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2200
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here is a gun I had to have while on my MP7 kick.
I got a UZI so I'm over it. I will say this gun does rule as top sub gun for me. Weighs nothing, high capacity . B&T quality you would expect

This is like brand new , I don't think it's been fired ever. It's an original Gen 1 TP9. They make really nice braces for these. Its charging handles are in the rear like AR15 ambidextrous. Has extremely low profile sights and a 1913 rail on top.
Comes with the Steiner green laser / light w pad
It's a great combo for this and feels just like a regular pistol light when in use, easy to run one handed. Comes with a big hard case some magazines and a manual. I just recently paid $2300 for this setup. I have one flush fitting magazine and 4 30 rd mags.

Just looking for cool trades

Transfer at adaptive firing solutions or money market pawn .

IMG_0277.jpeg IMG_0276.jpeg IMG_0262.jpeg IMG_0265.jpeg IMG_0263.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got my whole g43x Mos setup posted. I'd be down to throw a pile of caxh on top to meet the difference if you're interested in a new carry piece. I am now on my mp7 kick like you were

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.