JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If a particular firearm has no aftermarket support, the manufacturer has a monoply on magazines and can dharge what they think they can. Glock OEM mags are reasonably priced probably because pmags really are as good and cost 40% less.

If a particular firearm has no aftermarket support, the manufacturer has a monoply on magazines and can dharge what they think they can. Glock OEM mags are reasonably priced probably because pmags really are as good and cost 40% less.
I don't think Glock cares what Pmag does.
Like any other manufacturer, they look at their production cost and what they need for a margin.
Personally, I don't buy Pmags because genuine Glock mags are superior and they are cheap.

Glock mags had 3rd party suppliers long before MagPul came along. Some were ok to good, some were crap. I generally only bought Glock mags because I knew they worked.

But yes, I agree - in general. SIG is not particularly good in this respect, despite the fact that MecGar, who made most SIG mags up until some years ago, offers better mags (or at least as good as) than the currently made SIG mags (AFAIK, SIG does not make their own mags) - IMO.

Glock mags had 3rd party suppliers long before MagPul came along. Some were ok to good, some were crap. I generally only bought Glock mags because I knew they worked.

But yes, I agree - in general. SIG is not particularly good in this respect, despite the fact that MecGar, who made most SIG mags up until some years ago, offers better mags (or at least as good as) than the currently made SIG mags (AFAIK, SIG does not make their own mags) - IMO.
Mec Gar is great. Where to get CZ mags too!

Three spare mags for my new Beretta 22 m9 $108 shipped.
For me, shooting is every bit as fun as riding my dirt bikes.
New dirt bikes are $13,000
I have two of those.

Hundred bucks buys JACK SQUAT now a days.

I would like a new pickup but that is only fun until the first payment comes due. :eek:

I've noticed Ruger Mk magazines increased prices. I paid $4 apiece more for some Okay Surefeed magazines, a couple years ago they were $8 each.

I have seen several Browning BDM's come on the market but with no supply of quality magazines I am very leary of buying one. Is there a magazine that can be used or modified for the BDM?

The other day I was shopping online for AR7 22lr 7 rds mags. Everywhere was priced 40 to close to 50 with shipping. Didn't buy it because if I had ordered 6 mags and that would had pay for a new gun with 1 mag. Not worth it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top