JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Economies of scale.
Everyone makes an AR style rifle, all with different bells and whistles but regardless of the differences,, they all use AR magazines whereas pistols for some reason all seem to have they're own special magazine. So if you want that Sig P-320, you're going to have to pay for Sig magazines. They know this and jack you up accordingly. There's really no good reason a Sig or a USP any other similar size pistol couldn't run on Glock magazines other than aftermarket magazines are a gravy train for gun manufacturers
I just bought twelve 15 rd .40 P226 mags for $30 each.

Whoa.....hold the phone !
You don't have to buy 10rd mags now.
You can still possess and use standard capacity mags, but starting July 1 you won't be able to buy or transfer standard capacity mags.
Careful.....the WA politicians may feel like they've missed something.

New York's Magazine Capacity Restriction

While New York's magazine limit is 10 rounds loading a magazine with more than 7 is illegal even with CCW permit. More than 7 round maybe loaded when hunting, in one's home, or when at a shooting range. The .22 tubular magazine is exempt from the 7 rounds law. Law enforcement both active and retired are exempt from the round and magazine limits.

Statute

§ 265.02

1648951916250.png

Yeah.......Politicians are some sick MOFOs.

Standard disclaimer applies.

Aloha, Mark

Careful.....the WA politicians may feel like they've missed something.

New York's Magazine Capacity Restriction

While New York's magazine limit is 10 rounds loading a magazine with more than 7 is illegal even with CCW permit. More than 7 round maybe loaded when hunting, in one's home, or when at a shooting range. The .22 tubular magazine is exempt from the 7 rounds law. Law enforcement both active and retired are exempt from the round and magazine limits.

Statute

§ 265.02

View attachment 1169486

Yeah.......Politicians are some sick MOFOs.

Standard disclaimer applies.

Aloha, Mark
I call it the New Jersey Rule.
No grandfathered mags, to put it in a nutshell.

I call it the New Jersey Rule.
No grandfathered mags, to put it in a nutshell.
And yet, I'll bet if all the 11+ round magazines in New York/California/NewJersey and the other prohibited states today were to magically and suddenly levitate into the sky, they would blot out the sun.

Last Edited:
I've been waiting a year for this drum to become available.

I've been waiting a year for this drum to become available.
Darn expensive compared to 2-33 round happy sticks.

Any pistol I buy now the number of magazines is a deciding factor, Pro-Mag to me does not make a good magazine but for many older pistols they are the only option.

Any pistol I buy now the number of magazines is a deciding factor, Pro-Mag to me does not make a good magazine but for many older pistols they are the only option.
I hear you. We no longer acquire firearms that don't feed from existing magazine supply for several reasons.
I've had good service with Pro-Mag 30 rd AR mags and their Mini-14 mags, but their pistol mags are crap.
Similar experience with them. The Mini-14 ones ran like a top. Pistol mags were a crap shoot and more often than not, just crap.

I am very careful about buying S&W third gen pistols because some of the odd ball configurations you cant find mags for. Try finding OEM magazines for the CS9,40 or 45.

Amen to that. I've been loving shooting nice revolvers in recent times. Reliable, accurate, hard-hitting, and minimal additional doodads to bother with. As da Vinci was reported to have said "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication".
And if you do it right you dont have all the brass to pick up,

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top