JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm trying to find new things and realizing I have a lot laying around that I really don't use anymore.
Pictured is;
- x2 CMC drop in triggers, one flat and one combat curve (really great but obviously I bought more than I needed) ($75 each)
- standard m16/m4 style birdcage (free with upper)
- x2 knockoff Leupold LCOs. Ironically these worked pretty well compared to some low cost red dots I won't name. That being said is happily do $60 for the pair.
-random AR15 handguard ($5)
-random quad rail ($20)
-tan magpul adjustable stock ($20)
-Surefire warden in box, might post this one separately. ($100)
-Surefire 951 light with ARMS Tri lock mount. Works great but I have two. ($175)
-PSA upper w/ magpul sights, Surefire scout light & pressure pad, LMT three prong flashider, magpul hand stop, and BCG/charging handle ($500)

More will be posted later. Feel free to send offers. I'd happily sell it all in one lot too if someone is interested!

Fine with trades but mostly looking for cash at the moment, however worst I can say is no. I like 80s-90s sub guns and rifles.

IMG_5292.jpeg IMG_5294.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top