JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These crazies are the same type that does mass shootings seems to me. The one guy set himself on fire due to Israeli Hamas war. This guy for who knows what reason. I guess it's good he didn't hurt others though. I guess it's their way to get attention?

Please refrain from delving into politics in this thread. Thanks!

What they fail to realize is, this doesn't make some big statement. It's swept under the rug after about 48 hours in the news cycle.
They die for nothing.
And if anything this reduces their numbers.

We have a BIG mental health problem in this country. The left and the constant drum beat of lies they feed these people will often set one off. Thankfully this kook only harmed himself. A lot of them after watching enough of what passes for "news" will gladly take out as many other people as they can.

Last Edited:
It's a level of fanaticism we've never seen before in an election cycle.

We're heading into some uncharted waters.
Not so uncharted if you cast your gaze to other parts of the world. There are lots of fanatical factions willing to kill and genocide "the other" to maintain their control. What the left is doing here is just the starting point, it can get so much worse if we let it.

Not so uncharted if you cast your gaze to other parts of the world. There are lots of fanatical factions willing to kill and genocide "the other" to maintain their control. What the left is doing here is just the starting point, it can get so much worse if we let it.
YEP, this has LONG been a common "thing" in other parts of the world. We are just finally getting a small taste of what it is possible to talk people into believing. It used to be some kind of "religion" that would set kooks like this off. Now its no longer tied to any cult, its just them being fed outrageous lies to the point they feel fine doing stuff like this. It is scary as a lot of them will not be happy to just kill themselves, they will want to take others with them.

These crazies are the same type that does mass shootings seems to me. The one guy set himself on fire due to Israeli Hamas war. This guy for who knows what reason. I guess it's good he didn't hurt others though. I guess it's their way to get attention?

Please refrain from delving into politics in this thread. Thanks!

I took a look at the manifesto that was dropped by the author who set himself on fire and he obviously has some serious mental health issues, I mean aside from the self-immolation.

I took a look at the manifesto that was dropped by the author who set himself on fire and he obviously has some serious mental health issues, I mean aside from the self-immolation.

1000003234.jpg

Reports are that he was a conspiracy theorist from Florida. Crazy mofo tried to sue the country of Saudi Arabia, Ross Perot (who was deceased at the time), mark Cuban, Richard branson, etc. apparently he was homeless.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads