JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One 13 year old dead and 4 injured from sword wielding psycho. 13,503 knife incidents in London last year.

61330749-18DA-487B-A82A-B9F4AA33B931.jpeg

Swords are already highly restricted over there. There is a new proposed rule that the national mail carrier will not accept or transport swords, effectively cutting off the remaining legal activity from the outside world (you will still be able to use third party carriers for domestic shipping, but the national mail service still handles almost all outside connections). This may drive calls for an outright ban, of which there has already been murmurs for years.

People have been saying that would be a bridge too far, what with their long historical ties and deeply ingrained cultural heritage, but if using that same history as a guide the tyrants see nothing is sacred. And really, if they do decide on an outright ban what is anyone going to do about it? "You can have my sword when you pry it from my cold dead hands"? That is a pretty easy proposition there bucko, one officer with a pistol can take care of that for you. You gave up "from my cold dead hands" more than half a century ago, and look where it has landed you.

Whenever someone says weapons restrictions are not a slippery slope we have a perfect example of why they are full of bubblegum. Take notes and hammer the point home.

If they ban swords, what will the ruling class touch on a kneeling guys shoulders from behind when crowning them? They need a something long, hard, and somewhat straight for the job.

If they ban swords, what will the ruling class touch on a kneeling guys shoulders from behind when crowning them? They need a something long, hard, and somewhat straight for the job.
They can just use a real deal assault rifle, since the ruling class are exempt from all the laws they write and have access to whatever weapons they want. Or, if they think token gestures to tradition will help keep the proletariat in order I guess they can stick with swords. . .

Video of the arrest in link below.

Sure nice they took the scum alive. Now the people there who pay taxes can support his sorry butt for a good long time. What a grand way to use tax money. A few bullets would have been a FAR better use of money but, those who live there make their choices. :(

Sure nice they took the scum alive. Now the people there who pay taxes can support his sorry butt for a good long time. What a grand way to use tax money. A few bullets would have been a FAR better use of money but, those who live there make their choices. :(
Or he could've done the honorable thing and fell on his sword ....... oh I forgot .... using logic again doh . :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top