JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what happens when we let anyone walk around with a gun.... (sarcasm)

"Waggoner has been involved in more than 10 different Edmonds PD calls since October 2020. He was arrested once for domestic violence assault in 2020 and the remainder of the reports were verbal domestic disputes or behavorial health calls."

Last Edited:
He had been previously arrested for domestic violence.
Most likely he was not legally concealed carrying his weapons.

Also he was wearing body armor while walking to the store to purchase more beer.
What was he expecting to happen on his walking trip?

Also he was wearing body armor while walking to the store to purchase more beer.

Pretty sure I recall one of the Seattle station's reports noting that the kid does NOT possess a CPL.

Gosh, and he fired more than 10 rounds from his pistol? Wonder when he turned 21 and how he procured his pistol...

Hey, at least he could legally buy the beer, dunno why the body armor, don't remember Edmonds being that tough a city, but I could be mistaken...

He had behavioral problems with a history of domestic abuse. In this case, the authorities should had asked him if he owned firearms then gone to a judge to see if he should or should not possess one.

I don't like red flag laws without adjudication but there was indication this guy is dangerous. It could have been as simple as ordering the firearms to be held by a family member while ordered to attend counseling.

He had been previously arrested for domestic violence.

Well, you never know, a dude has to be ready…. ze Germans could have hit Pearl Harbor again.

:rolleyes:

He had behavioral problems with a history of domestic abuse. In this case, the authorities should had asked him if he owned firearms then gone to a judge to see if he should or should not possess one.

I don't like red flag laws without adjudication but there was indication this guy is dangerous. It could have been as simple as ordering the firearms to be held by a family member while ordered to attend counseling.
It would have been as simple as convicting him of his arrest stemming from his many DV altercations. If liberal prosecutors would pursue these cases the same as they do gun owners or right wing suspects these people would be in jail and not on the streets.

It would have been as simple as convicting him of his arrest stemming from his many DV altercations. If liberal prosecutors would pursue these cases the same as they do gun owners or right wing suspects these people would be in jail and not on the streets.
"Right wing" these days refers to anyone who is for limited government, minimal taxes, and personal freedom.

"Right wing" these days refers to anyone who is for limited government, minimal taxes, and personal freedom.
"right wing" these days refers to anyone who disagrees with progressive liberals...
1705465995756.jpeg

This is what happens when we let anyone walk around with a gun....
I get that emotions run high and everyone loves biting in on the bad juicy bits presented by the media's narrative, but really? Red flag laws are "good"??

One small point of clarification. He was found to have body armor on at the time of his arrest. In his home... and says nothing about him wearing it during his beer run. It just as easy to assume he knew he screwed the pooch and was attempting to protect himself for what was to come when the police arrived.

If he had been charged and found guilty of DV I would agree there may have been a point of intervention that might have occurred prior to the incident.

I take reports like that with a grain of salt simply because, 1. It's the medias job to paint a bad actor in the worst light possible. 2. I have within my own family one couple that includes a rather toxic individual. The man is fairly easy going and good natured, but in any relationship, arguments can erupt. The kicker is that his significant other uses calling the police and making false claims as a means to win verbal arguments. After actually doing it a few times it's her main "weapon" now to get what she wants just to threaten calling them again.

She once had him arrested and put on a 72-hour involuntary mental evaluation hold simply by claiming that he owned a firearm and was a danger to himself. Which was patently false and she later admitted she said that just because she was mad and wanted him out of the house.

He's a very upstanding, clean cut and stable individual, but the media could and would look at his record and see an arrest and 3 other calls to police for DV issues.

Not that the allegations aren't a true representation of this guys character, but I'm not going to swallow the media narrative whole and start spouting how we need to limit a persons 2A rights based on what others say, or if I "like" a person or not.

The only pertinent facts I see against the guy is that he was carrying while intoxicated, doesn't appear he had a CPL and the obvious... shot down another in cold blood without cause. No mention was made if those firearms were legally purchased or not.

In the end... yeah! Fry the guy, but it was interesting to read how a simply media narrative seemed to set people, in the 2A community no less, seemingly calling for stricter gun control laws(?)

Even a-holes have the right to exercise their 2A rights.

In the end... yeah! Fry the guy, but it was interesting to read how a simply media narrative seemed to set people, in the 2A community no less, seemingly calling for stricter gun control laws(?)
I was hoping my comment would show its sarcasm. My bad for not making it clear, I dont support red flag laws.
(I'll go edit my comment)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR