JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure the Chinese were happy with that remark
south-park.jpg

Actually, I'd assume a handful of live .38spl rounds went out with the blue poo-water.
You know he was contemplating flushing the whole gun at some point in the flight.
I definitely thought of this earlier in the discussion, but added sitting on the john with his car keys scratching out the serial number before the drop.

Actually, I'd assume a handful of live .38spl rounds went out with the blue poo-water.
You know he was contemplating flushing the whole gun at some point in the flight.

I definitely thought of this earlier in the discussion, but added sitting on the john with his car keys scratching out the serial number before the drop.
Yeah.... I would chalk that off as a cost of stupidity. I'll bet that the plane potties go straight into the tank.

This is why many people I know recommend having a dedicated set of Travel Only bags/briefcases/etc that are only loaded when traveling and immediately UNLOADED and stored upon arrival home, so they never even get near the burnt powder of a range nevermind having a gun inside.
This is a good idea. I travel frequently for work and have had to search my bags carefully at the airport before going through TSA because of a sudden attack of paranoia. I'd hate to lose Precheck and global entry because I didn't find a stray round in my backpack (let alone get fined thousands for an actual gun).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top