JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've seen a bit of folks asking about fanny pack/crossbody and whatnot options of late. Myself included! This isn't a thread for the "Don't Carry Off Body" argument please! Just sharing a product I found that might interest those who may be seeking this route. In the video, I like the draw technique and others may find it interesting and useful. :)

FasTrax PAC™ Waistpack - Product Guide (youtube.com)

I've seen a bit of folks asking about fanny pack/crossbody and whatnot options of late. Myself included! This isn't a thread for the "Don't Carry Off Body" argument please! Just sharing a product I found that might interest those who may be seeking this route. In the video, I like the draw technique and others may find it interesting and useful. :)

FasTrax PAC™ Waistpack - Product Guide (youtube.com)
Did not remember ever seeing those but do like the idea.

I too went with a fanny pack as one of my carry options. However, my major problem was finding the right Goldilocks solution for a Compact sized firearm. Some were too small while others were too big.

I had decided that I did not want to just place the firearm loose in the pouch and many of the manufacturer velcro holder solutions were kind of a joke. So, after looking around a bit I ultimately chose the following fanny pack from LAPG Gear:

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-frunk-pack-w-holster.html

The inside of this fanny pack is big enough to fit my modifications and still hold a Compact sized firearm like a Glock 19 or smaller.

I modified it to actually hold a BladeTech holster. I took a piece of Kydex and on one side added Velcrow that would attach to the Velcrow inside the pouch. To the opposite side I attached a BladeTech TACTICAL MODULAR MOUNT SYSTEM (TMMS) receiver ( https://blade-tech.com/products/tmms ). This allows me to attach and/or remove any holster that has the TMMS insert attached to it. The benefit of doing all this is that the firearm is held securely in place and the weight of the firearm does not cause the front flap to fall open dropping the firearm to the floor. Additionally, with the regular holster the trigger is protected and the draw is familiar.
IMG_5567.jpg IMG_5569.jpg

I mainly use the fanny pack when on long car trips. It rests comfortably over the lap belt and is easily accessible where an appendix holster may not be.

On a separate note, the fanny pack I like to look at is at tightchutes.com. They have a small and large version of a CCW fanny pack. The video of the large pack makes me smile since it reminds me of Hermione's bag in the Harry Potter series - she can store everything in that thing:

Last Edited:
I need a waist pack with a gun shop door sensor……when a gun shop is detected, the door denial system deploys.
200.gif
DENIED!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews