JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only question is whether or not he hits puberty before that date. Greta is getting pretty frustrated and losing her patience.
200.gif

Just doing a little google-fu on Mrs. Lily. She's no joke!!

"Lily Tang Williams is a Congressional Candidate for the 2024 elections in NH District 2. She is Chair of the NH Asian American Coalition (which she helped to found), a member of the Advisory Board of USPIE, (U.S. Parents involved in Education), and on the Speakers Bureau of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation in Washington DC."

A portion of her life history was published by the Heritage Foundation. A really interesting read if anyone's so inclined. She "lived it"... which really goes to show she wasn't just blowin smoke the hoggboy's way and has a deep and abiding understanding of what the 2A truly means.

Shes touches on exactly what we are seeing today in the younger generations. School indoctrination, gooberment promises in exchange for freedom and the realities of it all.

It's mostly a case of "preaching to the choir" among the NWFA members, but it never hurts to gain deeper perspective on the issues we're currently facing in the U.S.

But can you imagine the nightmare if they BREED?
Worse things have happened, but I don't think the dip stick is long enough to reach the oil. If by some bizarre exception to the laws of physics Hogg got one past the goalie then New York's 14th district would be up for grabs in a few years.
1713010587675.png

Worse things have happened, but I don't think the dip stick is long enough to reach the oil. If by some bizarre exception to the laws of physics Hogg got one past the goalie then New York's 14th district would be up for grabs in a few years.
View attachment 1862434
There is that... and for some reason Tidepod Eater seems to me more like the type that prefers being bottom receiving rather than top giving. ;)

Just pointing out....

At NWFA we do have forum members who are LGBGTQ ....
And we do have a forum rule about being excellent to one another.

So....
Posting disparaging or insulting remarks about people who are or may be LGBTQ ...is against forum rules.
I also know that doing so has driven away more than a few firearm owners who are , away from NWFA.

Any further postings along these lines will be removed...as well as other consequences.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads