JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Beautiful stuff!

During his first ever open forum debate with the little Hoggboy, a naturalized Chinese citizen shuts down the gun control debate with one question. All he could do was cackle in response as if the founding purpose of the 2A is a joke to him.

So used to only speaking to people that agree with him, he really found himself out of his depth when confronted with people that don't buy into into his BS.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/khAWldEPdyA?feature=shared

In other news, i guess he also recently found himself in hot water with his supposed grassroots organization meant to support political candidates. Of the money donated, all from private citizens, his tax filings indicated only about 1/4mil was spent on the candidate elections of 4 individuals and over 1.4mil was spent on personal travel, expenses, personal political advisors and paying himself and his partner a salary.

He's got some s'plainin to do to his minions, I bet. :D

Hah! Beatcha.

There are few things in this world more emasculating than an angry middle-aged Chinese woman aiming her ire at you ….. TRUTH!

FAFO…. :s0001:
Truth.

A Thai woman (yes, I realize, NOT Chinese) beat me with her plastic lawn chair after I knocked over her street card table (?Dou dizhu racket) totally on accident.

She was swinging that mo-fo chair like a baseball bat & wanted to knock my arm out of the park. If it was a real chair, it would have broken my arm easily!

As it was, I was just like WTF!!!

...Didn't drop any ice cream I had in my other hand. Did move on my way swiftly & far more cautiously tho.

Truth.

A Thai woman (yes, I realize, NOT Chinese) beat me with her plastic lawn chair after I knocked over her street card table (?Dou dizhu racket) totally on accident.

She was swinging that mo-fo chair like a baseball bat & wanted to knock my arm out of the park. If it was a real chair, it would have broken my arm easily!

As it was, I was just like WTF!!!

...Didn't drop any ice cream I had in my other hand. Did move on my way swiftly & far more cautiously tho.
Thailand, huh? You sure that wasn't one of them infamous Thai lady-boys instead?

:s0140:

We have become blinded and complacent by our own success. The greatest champions for freedom and liberty are those that lived in and fled tyranny. The can easily see how the cancer of the left is killing the very reason they came here and know they must fight to keep their new country from becoming their old one.

IMG_4170.jpg

She's not wrong, but at the same time I just don't see that as a argument that will win hearts or change anyone's mind. :(
Arguments and discussions like the video can and do change minds but the media does not discuss or present gun rights positions. Our side is buried in youtube and social media channels, gun control is published frequently in mainstream media.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top