JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So the feds allocated $305M last year for this program, now it's $705M?! With the recent attacks on churches during services, perhaps that's also what is driving this?

Does this mean I can remodel my dining room on tax paid funds since I say grace there three times a day, technically making it a place or worship? :D

But they still can't find two pennies to rub together to protect schools.
In TX, my property tax is what pays for the schools since we don't have a state income tax. I don't have kids either. As usual, anything where the govt. is involved is screwed up. The truth is this is not a federal issue. I would argue churches should pay for their own security since they have tax exempt status anyway. As for schools, if districts didn't pay for new stadiums, high salaries for executive staff, athletic programs, band, and all the extra BS, American kids might get an education and be safe doing it. The porous border is another issue. There are really several issues.

As long as we continue to allow the Feds to take our money, they will continue to spend it on useless BS. It was before my time but when the Federal Income Tax was instituted was about the start of the death of the Republic.

I'm a little torn on this topic. I don't like the idea of folks being targeted for exercising their right to worship with like minded individuals. On the other hand, I know some regular church goers who may not carry everywhere, BUT they carry in their place of worship. Seems like a good policy, and costs nothing.

Sorry folks, not firearm related. In trying to keep politics/religion to a minimum as these can become divisive.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top