JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations!

I am going on 9 months with no purchases of an actual firearm.

Firearm accessories and related purchases - a completely different matter. :oops:

For me, it is a combo of limited income, having purchased more than enough firearms but not enough accessories/etc., waiting for some "nobody makes it" list guns to be made/sold/etc., and "that's nice, I would buy it if I had unlimited funds, but I don't".

Mostly funds and needing to get accessories (optics, modifications, holsters, etc.).

100% this. It's an excellent combat revolver.

Which reminds me, I need an S&W 586 L-Comp.
S&W 586 L-Comp you say…. They're sweet shooters…
IMG_0021.jpeg

The trick is to buy a caliber you don't already own and start hoarding ammo for it
I don't buy one gun in a particular caliber, I usually buy at least three of the same gun - if it is a defensive caliber; I prep for three people. Then I buy a bolt/lever/single action rifle or a revolver pistola. Right now a 9mm and .40/10mm revolver are on my to buy list - I have a .45 ACP revolver.

So, I think I'm actually suffering withdrawal symptoms, it's been 15 months since my last firearm purchase, read that as buying a new gun.
Worry not, in the last 15 months I have adopted 9 hungry guns.
I feel I am helping to off set your purchasing deficit.

Much like when I drive my big block truck to the grocery store to utilize all that fuel that the electric cars are saving for me.
Greta scolds me every time I fill it up...
Resized_IMG_20210412_173458_469.jpg

In the past 3-4 years I've purchased 4 guns. That's it. I really have pretty much everything I need/want. I have only been purchasing ammo and mags the last year or so. Even that isn't with any regularity. I have other interests besides guns too.

In the past 3-4 years I've purchased 4 guns. That's it. I really have pretty much everything I need/want. I have only been purchasing ammo and mags the last year or so. Even that isn't with any regularity. I have other interests besides guns too.
Randomly I purchased 2 other things for my RC addiction today as well.
That is a whole other hobby with its own special wants and needs....

Randomly I purchased 2 other things for my RC addiction today as well.
That is a whole other hobby with its own special wants and needs....
Don't I know it. I have a DJI FPV and 2 Traxxas trucks, a Sledge and a Maxx. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top