JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking for the OG big snake gun not at mint condition prices/value? I'm looking to trade a 6" Anaconda as I discovered I am not a big bore revolver guy and I'll just stick with my favorite low pressure 45 Colt loads. Its in a "been carried" condition and would definitely rate it as a shooter and not a safe queen collector as it bears the handling marks of being carried around as an actual bear gun. Comes in original case though one of the case clasps is missing. More photos are available upon request.

Looking for:
CZ Shadow 2
Springfield Prodigy 5"
1873 or 1866 Italian clones. Getting out of cowboy action shooting and have some of these that have been ran a ton? That's what I'd be looking for.
1876(with cash on my side)
1886(with cash on my side)
S&W Model 25
Uberti No.2, No.3/Shofield Clones
Potentially some other stuff that is related to the above, let me know.

Willing to meet in western Washington area. Travel along i5 corridor south frequently. Can meet elsewhere but would prefer to not ship. Additional photos available upon request.

20240504_161352-2.jpg 20240504_161425.jpg 20240504_161438.jpg 20240504_161617.jpg 20240504_161632.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.