JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you impulse bought a gun you didn't want?
I bought it for a competition I thought I was shooting this weekend. but the match ended up being a different type of competition and I wanted the one with a steel barrel, but this one has the carbon fiber barrel because no one had the steel barrel version in stock so it was more or less a impulse buy lol. I wanted to be able to compete this weekend so instead of waiting for the steel barreled rifle to be in stock I bought this instead and then ended up not actually needing it.

I had to impulse this at Bi-Mart. I swear I thought I was looking at K-Mart back in 1979.

Hotwheels.jpg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg

I been looking at this for a while and I don't know if I should impulse one today. 180 bucks (brand new) I never had a 380 before. But I have all kinds of 9mm including pocket size. Plus I have have lots of 9mm ammos that I saved up.
I'm just curious if I should get one or I'm not missing anything?
Thanks.

1715965838130.png

I been looking at this for a while and I don't know if I should impulse one today. 180 bucks (brand new) I never had a 380 before. But I have all kinds of 9mm including pocket size. Plus I have have lots of 9mm ammos that I saved up.
Thanks.

View attachment 1882942
It's gonna be snappy, simply due to its size. Today, with the correct load, .380 isn't a pipsqueak round anymore. The .380 was the first venture I had into reloading, done for cost savings.

Thanks.

View attachment 1882942
Before buying one of those I would STRONGLY recommend trying one if you can. Any of the sub compact .380s will give you the "feel". They are impressive at how much power can be put in an amazingly light and small package but, that comes are a cost. Many buy one and find they can not shoot it well at all. They long ago started making a version that is more on par with a "Glock type" trigger which helps a LOT. My always with me guns are the Ruger LCPII in .380, or an old KT .32 which got this whole ball rolling long ago. Wife bought the LCPII after I warned her not too. She loved the ease of pull at the store. She is VERY recoil sensitive though and first time I took her to the range she would only fire one round from it. For me I ran many boxes of ammo through it first trip to make sure it worked and my one hand was bleeding where it tore at skin. The long trigger pull version you are showing here has one advantage. Pocket carry with no holster. That was the one downside to the LCPII version. I will not carry it without a holster. They are GREAT pistols but, they are not for everyone.

Last Edited:
Before buying one of those I would STRONGLY recommend trying one if you can. Any of the sub compact .380s will give you the "feel". They are impressive at how much power can be put in an amazingly light and small package but, that comes are a cost. Many buy one and find they can not shoot it well at all. They long ago started making a version that is more on par with a "Glock type" trigger which helps a LOT. My always with me guns are the Ruger LCPII in .380, or an old KT .32 which got this who ball rolling long ago. Wife bought the LCPII after I warned her not too. She loved the ease of pull at the store. She is VERY recoil sensitive though and first time I took her to the range she would only fire one round from it. For me I ran many boxes of ammo through it first trip to make sure it worked and my one hand was bleeding where it tore at skin. The long trigger pull version you are showing here has one advantage. Pocket carry with no holster. That was the one downside to the LCPII version. I will not carry it without a holster. They are GREAT pistols but, they are not for everyone.
That's what I'm gonna do. Thank you for the info..!

Thanks.

View attachment 1882942
I have a Kel Tec 380 we call the Cricket.
Because it is tiny and packs a wallop.
I have larger hands and it is a little feller that I can only get 2 of my fingers on for a grip.
20230723_072627.jpg
I only take it out to the range.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews