JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Literally me when one jumped the fence. Chased him down, grabbed him, picked him up, asked him very nicely to not gore me with his large talons, and walked him back into the pen. That was a fun evening.....

Artisan bread topped with a tomato reduction, semi-dry fermented sausage and some feckin cheese.

EOuFtjK.jpg

That's a 3 burner Weber gas grille. I forget the model. With the chicken breasts, I try to evenly slice them lengthwise, so I get two out of each breast and then quick cook them at 450-500 degrees, only takes 8-12 minutes to fully cook.
Is its straight LPG or do you use something on top like for example lava rocks?
I been using weber traditional for 10 years now. I was thinking about upgrading for I have an additional person in my house. Probably connecting the new grille to the natural gas via orifice...

Ok, still no grilling but I got a Pina Colada Daiquiri tonight. Sang Hard to Handle and Whitehouse Road. My.ego gets bigger when a party of older black females and a young black male compliment my singing. It is more a top ten and R&B bar.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top