JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I notice that diesel is now cheaper than gasoline - the opposite has been true for a while - and diesel is now below $4/gal at a fuel station in town (luckily, it is one of those small podunk stations that often has the cheapest fuel around). I have a chiro appt and the chiro is on the same block as the fuel station so I am going to load up about 4-5 five gallon fuel cans and buy some diesel this morning.

Having gone without power 9.5 days before leaving Oregon and now having had shorter term outages here, we added a 24 KW Generac generator. That's the good news. Bad news from Generac is it is advertised as whole house and comes with a 200-amp transfer switch. Home is wired with 200-amp panel. As we uncrated the generator, which wasn't returnable, discovered a 100-amp circuit breaker built into the top of the unit. The added frustration is had two quotes from GENRAC factory qualified sales-installation companies. If they had informed me, I would have invested some more to have a whole house generator. All this means is we now have to monitor which circuits are hot when we lose power.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top