JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
It is time to let her go…
Trying to put some money together to chase a higher end gun.
This Prodigy has seen quite some action and I have a few threads in this forum that will take you through the journey. It has been a great and reliable pistol for 2000+ rounds from 115gr all the way to 147gr, hollow points and FMJs. I have used this pistol in competitions and did fairly well.

This gun will come with:
- Atlas toolless guide-rod
- EGW Ball disconnector
- Atlas Medium flat faced trigger (red)
- AOS plate for RMR/Holosun
- Holosun 407C green
- Extended firing pin and XP return spring (zero light primer strikes, even with cheap ammo)
- Aftermarket thumb safeties (these won't fall off the gun)

All original parts will be included as well. (Stock rear sight plate, Docter footprint plate, firing pin, disconnector, trigger)

The trigger is currently sitting at 3lbs but I'll make it lighter if buyer desires.
Gun is in very good shape but has some wear marks here and there.

Asking $1400. Comes with (1) 17-round mag. Prefer to have the transfer done at AFS but can go somewhere else if needed.

IMG_2651.jpeg IMG_2650.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.