JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey every one I'm new to competitive shooting in the sense that I have never competed in trying to find nrl 22 matches or bench rest 22 matches I live in salem but would drive anywhere within 3 hours for a shooting competition. Does anyone know where to start looking I saw that the Douglas gun club has a match coming up on the 11th but it requires a rifle and a pistol and it doesn't really say very much more.which makes me think it is more of a tactical or high speed low drag kind of match. I don't have access to a Facebook account so I can't look on there and was surprised there isn't a nrl 22 forum on here so if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

July 13th we will have a .22 PRS type match in Eugene at Izaak Walton range. It's not NRL affiliated, but same game.

OP has been bitten by the speed steel/rimfire challenge/steel challenge bug!
NRL matches might be on the back burner for a while. 🤣
In fact, he's squadded with me and we'll be shooting the speed steel match at ARPC a little later this morning. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top