JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well thats good news.
I find a lot of holster companies are small operations, so things can get misplaced.

Note, you broke the groundhog day loop...

Six months after sending the holster, I still have no holster. I asked for it back: no response. I think I'm done with Cascadia Concealment.

It is unfortunate. I've run into these small businesses before and I like to support them, but half the time they just disappear or "personal" matters get out of hand. I'm out $96 and some time, and I just wish he'd send the stupid thing back and I could work on it myself.

No, when he responded I asked him to cancel it.
Too far out to file a USPS claim or an auto chargeback with your CCC, but you might still contact them. Some CCC's won't do an auto chargeback but will pursue a dispute for you. Basically contacting the retailer to apply some pressure and giving them a fixed amount of time to respond to their charge/refund eligibility verification request.

I recently did this on a 10 month old charge. After about 45 days the retailer hadn't responded so they issued a temporary refund credit to my account. Once that temporary credit was issued (taken from the merchant) it prompted the merchant to finally respond to the CCC's charge verification letter. They verified I was due a refund and the temporary credit became permanent. I asked what would have happened if they merchant continued not to respond to them and they said the merchant had 30 days to dispute the chargeback or respond to their letter. If they failed to then the temporary would have become permanent anyway.

That only works if the merchant still has an active CC merchant account. If the company is belly up and their merchant account is closed, it may not be an option.

The moral of the story: It may be outside of the CCC chargeback policy but it still may not be too late to recoup your loss.

YMMV

No, when he responded I asked him to cancel it.
So if I read the story correctly, he still owes you a holster fixed or not. Id give another call, but Id also move on.

Ive had good experiences with Precision Holsters, they make both IWB and OWB options for your P226.

So if I read the story correctly, he still owes you a holster fixed or not. Id give another call, but Id also move on.

Ive had good experiences with Precision Holsters, they make both IWB and OWB options for your P226.

Thanks for the suggestion on an alternate vendor.

I've messaged him again, asking for either the holster to be shipped back or I could come and pick it up.

Funny enough, I would have just taken a "no thanks" back in December, rather than this whole debacle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top