JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

copying content for those of us not signed into twitter

Rep Cicilline on stabilizing braces: "When attached here, it turns this weapon into an automatic weapon. It becomes a bump stock, and so it will allow that to essentially be fired like an automatic weapon. That's the danger."

How is this not considered perjury?
If it isn't perjury, it certainly is an example that a the human body can still survive while missing 95% of it's brain...

I will give props Cicilline and Nadler for their level of commitment to willful stupidity.

I think that I see a conspiracy forming/happening here.

Put on your thinking caps and stick with me for a short bit......
tin-foil-cat.jpg

So what do I see?
Well, I see that The Fed Govt and many States (the Legislative bodies actually) are now aware of the Bruen decision. Yet.....the US House and many (mostly blue) states have decided to continue with passing UNCONTITUTIONAL LAWS. And, there is little to no movement to correct their past mistakes/UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.....by repealing them.

So then.....
Yeah (the plan is).....requiring a law suit to be filed in each jurisdiction in order to "fix" things. Thus, possibly bankrupting the pro-gun organizations. Or maybe, the anti-gunners are hoping that the pro-gun side will eventually get tired of this whole affair.

Just like how the anti-gunners wants to sue every gun manufacturer out of existence with their nuisance law suits.

See how that works?

Aloha, Mark

PS.......but always remember......that it's the taxpayer's money that is being used to defend those ANTI-GUN/UNCONSITTUTIONAL LAWS. Yup....using taxpayer's money to oppress you and deny you of your RIGHTS.

And he who runs the Govt decides how the money is spent.

Last Edited:
Is there any way this actually passes? I ask because I naively trusted that republicans wouldn't have allowed the other recent legislation to pass. The consequences of this bill are vastly broader.

If it isn't perjury, it certainly is an example that a the human body can still survive while missing 95% of it's brain...

I will give props Cicilline and Nadler for their level of commitment to willful stupidity.
So if we lie to Congress we get shoved in the pokey, how is it fair? Yeah I know we are but lowly subjects to the crown.

1776 2.0, get ready folks.

I just saw this today... What are the odds of it making it to Brandon's desk?

Well it starts off with a lie. Hold their feet to the fire. Make them show the homework and not keep to gun only data. All murders, suicides and such. Also, prove America is the stand out gun Violent country.

Collins or one of the spineless retiring GOP Senators will side with the Dems to pass it—or the Dems sit on it hoping for a 51-49 Senate come Jan after they lose the house.
Watch for more of these to clear the house and wait in the Senate lounge awaiting a hopeful 1 seat majority for Dems there to finish them through

Collins or one of the spineless retiring GOP Senators will side with the Dems to pass it—or the Dems sit on it hoping for a 51-49 Senate come Jan after they lose the house.
Watch for more of these to clear the house and wait in the Senate lounge awaiting a hopeful 1 seat majority for Dems there to finish them through
Don't even need that as long as they have the Whore of Parliament to be the tiebreaker vote...

I doubt it gets brought out, and if it does, it gets crushed! Too many Dems stand to loose their seats, not just the ones up for re-elections, but all the others as well. Even the left liberal MSM is warning them not to do it, it's a hail marry at a bad time and will cost them big time!
I don't think there are enough Dems to drive this thing close to the finish line, and even if there were, They wont have enough repubs to cross the isle on it, even the normal two sell out RINO's!

Still, if it does get passed, it will get hammered in the courts, it will get put on hold till it can be crushed, so it has zero chance of actually doing anything!

If the Dems can get a 51-49 majority, they can redo rules to suspend Filibuster rules and then ram through whatever they want
They can get rid of the filibuster now if they wanted to, but they don't because then they would have no excuse for not actually doing anything other than standing around posturing and pretending like they're doing something so they can go out and cry on the campaign trail they need more money

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top