JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mary's Peak is a good spot. Be a peach and bring a trash bag to haul your bubblegum out. Extra points if you clean up some of the other bubblegum that bubblegumholes leave on the ground there.

Mary's Peak is a good spot. Be a peach and bring a trash bag to haul your bubblegum out. Extra points if you clean up some of the other bubblegum that bubblegumholes leave on the ground there.
I went there once and had a great time. Unfortunately I have broke my back twice and the walk past the gate to the fire zones kinda jacked me up. Hoping for something more accessible due to my condition. I appreciate your reply 2wheels4evevr. You're a good man.

I went there once and had a great time. Unfortunately I have broke my back twice and the walk past the gate to the fire zones kinda jacked me up. Hoping for something more accessible due to my condition. I appreciate your reply 2wheels4evevr. You're a good man.
Yeah, it is a bit of hike, specially with gear, ammo, and targets. If you drive a bit past the turn off for Mary's Peak, there are a few other spots that are suitable for shooting. Nothing quite as long range, but adequate for handgun work.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top