JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a friend in San Antonio tell me he and his wife were planning a trip to Mexico City and they both spoke very little Spanish, because you know, what could go wrong?

Luckily they both made it back alive.

With all due respect to those I have KNOWN, and heard from who have VayCayed in Baja CA (and other points in the 'area') I have nothing to say...

I have often been told 'It's safe to go to (this and that) part(s) of Baja, or other areas of Mexico, my question is why would you want to go to an area where you CANNOT be armed, and violence is NOT uncommon and IF you were to encounter anything like this you may be outnumbered and overwhelmed and the probability being you WON'T survive...

Hey, we ALL have the potentiality of something similar here in our own 'backyard' - but is vacationing in a country known for it's violence still a 'draw' for some?

Maybe I'm missing something, however I am sure there are some reasons for taking chances vacationing in a foreign country - most of which I cannot post about...

With all due respect to those I have KNOWN, and heard from who have VayCayed in Baja CA (and other points in the 'area') I have nothing to say...

I have often been told 'It's safe to go to (this and that) part(s) of Baja, or other areas of Mexico, my question is why would you want to go to an area where you CANNOT be armed, and violence is NOT uncommon and IF you were to encounter anything like this you may be outnumbered and overwhelmed and the probability being you WON'T survive...

Hey, we ALL have the potentiality of something similar here in our own 'backyard' - but is vacationing in a country known for it's violence still a 'draw' for some?

Maybe I'm missing something, however I am sure there are some reasons for taking chances vacationing in a foreign country - most of which I cannot post about...
Cheap dental work?

Well, the surfing probably ain't gonna be too good...

IMG_2388.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads