JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only used it once... I would not miss it.

I usually check notifications for things im watching for, new posts then if I'm still interested I check the different forums.

I say heave ho.

Early on I got a couple of responses to classified ads on my Profile Posts. Didn't see them for months. The poster probably thought I was rude but I just didn't know they were there.
Bye-bye be okay.

I like it...I have answered some gun and forum questions using it...
Plus it can give one a space to post a quote or something of interest...but , is not quite thread worthy.

That said if it doesn't get used much , by most members or takes up "space" that could have a better use ...
Then I can also see it going away.
( Now just don't be using that line of thought for the Black Powder Discussion Sub Section...:eek: :D )
Andy

Hmmm. I use the feature to see peoples history. If I was considering a buy/sell, to/from a member without feedback I go to the page where I can view posting history. If a member seems a bit "off" or something I use previous posts as a guide. I would be cautious of folks that block their profiles if they were new to the forum if I were looking to buy or sell.
I use it as a way to help me get to know the members.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Hmmm. I use the feature to see peoples history. If I was considering a buy/sell, to/from a member without feedback I go to the page where I can view posting history. If a member seems a bit "off" or something I use previous posts as a guide. I would be cautious of folks that block their profiles if they were new to the forum if I were looking to buy or sell.
I use it as a way to help me get to know the members.

Just to be clear, this is only the "Profile Posts" page on the profile, not the profile itself :)

Woah, Woah.
Moderators here seem to be in the minority toward keeping it, advising they use it. As a person who was offered that position at one point (politely declining),
I'd like a brief window on that process... if that wouldn't be too much trouble. Let 'em make their case.

I can see where the dirty rotten staff and dirtier rotten moderators like it, but a nice clean cut, handsome member, such as myself, well I do not use it.

So you intentionally ignored that guy trying to hunt your ranch? :s0114:
Seems you just want everyone to know @CountryGent wished you a merry xmas in 2018
I check mine like once every few years, so yea, I guess I was ignoring folks, and @CountryGent, happy holidays to you too Brother, only two years late!:s0140:

Actually, it's not the "Profile Posts" I use, its the other features under the Members Profile I use, I can search quickly and more accurately for their content and see what mischief they might have been up to!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top