JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TAURUS!!!!! o_O

71CE8DAA-2EE4-4CF0-BF87-70EB2D027DCC.gif

Guess what I just found in the mailbox?
IMG_0292[1].jpg

The chamber and bore machining look a lot better on this one, so I'm optimistic. The old one didn't look terrible, compared to some photos of TX22 barrels I've seen online, but this one looks great: no scoring in the chamber or chattering in the rifling. I might get a chance to go try it out tomorrow, depending on how work goes.

I just got out to the range, and it looks good. I forgot good targets and the sun was in my eyes, but there's no sign at all of keyholes, and accuracy shows real promise. I didn't have time to shoot a lot, but my first group of 15 rounds, CCI Minimags, was under 3" at 25 yards. 12 of the 15 were inside of 1.5".

I shot a couple other groups with other ammo that weren't quite as good, around 4" at 25 yards. I think I can do better under better conditions. Function was perfect and ergonomics are great. At this point it seems to have been worth the wait.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top