JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Canadian gun ban: Canpac shipper refuses to support gun industry and abruptly decides to not deliver firearms received.
Are we ready for this kinda BS here in America?
This is why I am "defunding" FedEx and UPS already. What's people thoughts on a firearms specific shipper for basic guns and well as perhaps gun safe speciality moving services?

I'd like to know their numbers. Seems to me like a similar thing as when Big 5 cut "assault rifles" from their lineup...(they accounted for so few sales, the whole thing was virtue signaling plain and simple.)

Shipping guns is much bigger business here in the States. I don't see either FedEx or UPS turning their nose up at it.

Canadian gun ban: Canpac shipper refuses to support gun industry and abruptly decides to not deliver firearms received.
Are we ready for this kinda BS here in America?
This is why I am "defunding" FedEx and UPS already. What's people thoughts on a firearms specific shipper for basic guns and well as perhaps gun safe speciality moving services?
So who will ship your online ammo orders?

I don't see how we can "defund" UPS or FedEx. Most sellers do not give you a choice of who will ship to you, and if they do, it is FedEx, UPS or maybe DHL. So far I have not had good experience with DHL.

That said, I generally buy most of my guns from either a member here, or a LGS. I've bought 2 guns at a LGS in the last decade, and the rest (several per year) from NWFA sellers. Ammo has been about 50/50.

I'd like to know their numbers. Seems to me like a similar thing as when Big 5 cut "assault rifles" from their lineup...(they accounted for so few sales, the whole thing was virtue signaling plain and simple.)

Shipping guns is much bigger business here in the States. I don't see either FedEx or UPS turning their nose up at it.
Not as long as they require overnight shipping charges $$$$$$$… :eek:

If the shipper HAS the products and is setting on them I do NOT see how this can be legal.

It seems like a some sort of 'theft' to me.

This is way out of line and they need to be called out on this. I mean what if suddenly the guns they are setting on suddenly 'disappear' ?

If the shipper HAS the products and is setting on them I do NOT see how this can be legal.

This is way out of line and they need to be called out on this. I mean what if suddenly the guns they are setting on suddenly 'disappear' ?
Fast and Furious, Mountie edition.

Yeah i would figure anything in process would be akin to being in a binding shipping agreement to contractually fulfill their obligation.
IMO time and time again these "woke" people/co.'s dont think the rules apply to them. "Rules for thee, not for me."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top