JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1633511202135.png

Local bears must have gotten a few in the last year, as well as the turkeys, but they still come back most every day - eight or ten...

Had our regular mom and twins out back this morning. Looked out front and did a double take---another mom with twins that we have never seen before. This pair is much smaller and still have spots. Walk upstairs to office and out on the side is 2 spikes I have been seeing for several weeks. Went back down to get the phone/camera and there is yet another spike---never seen here before, and he is jazzying up the mom. Get back upstairs and now there is a decent fork sparring with the twin spikes. Not getting real mean with each other yet, but certainly pushing each other around. I knew someone decent was around because one small fruit tree got raped a couple of nights ago and I know both of the regular spikes have not had velvet in over a month.

z123.jpg

Z1234.jpg

Last Edited:
Had our regular mom and twins out back this morning. Looked out front and did a double take---another mom with twins that we have never seen before. This pair is much smaller and still have spots. Walk upstairs to office and out on the side is 2 spikes I have been seeing for several weeks. Went back down to get the phone/camera and there is yet another spike---never seen here before, and he is jazzying up the mom. Get back upstairs and now there is a decent fork sparring with the twin spikes. Not getting real mean with each other yet, but certainly pushing each other around. I knew someone decent was around because one small fruit tree got raped a couple of nights ago and I know both of the regular spikes have not had velvet in over a month.

View attachment 1046887

View attachment 1046888

That's exciting! All I have in my yard are more and more cats from inconsiderate pet owners. But then "Potland". What else would be expected?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top