JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new whistleblower. He's blowing the whistle on spirit aero systems rather than Boeing directly, so maybe this one won't get suicided or "get" a sudden unknown deadly infection that turns his hands and feet black.

A new whistleblower. He's blowing the whistle on spirit aero systems rather than Boeing directly, so maybe this one won't get suicided or "get" a sudden unknown deadly infection that turns his hands and feet black.

There are apparently 10 whistleblowers now. Going to be hard to suicide all of them.

Last Edited:
737-300 skidded off the runway during takeoff today. 4 seriously injured. No clue why. Routine accident?

"The pilot told us everything was under control and that we're going to try to take off again," he told the AP. "The second time, smoke started coming from one of the wings."

One hundred percent flight crew error, very reckless and irresponsible. When the first take off attempt was aborted, return to the gate area and get everyone on another flight. The ground maintenance crew needed to determine the cause of the first take off abort.

It never ends. Bonding and grounding issues may make some 777's susceptible to fire and even explosion. Grounding is usually connecting the negative side of a circuit to the body of a vehicle. Bonding is connecting metallic components electrically. They're not quite exactly the same thing, at least in a building they are not. Someone here will know a lot more about its application to airliners.

It never ends. Bonding and grounding issues may make some 777's susceptible to fire and even explosion. Grounding is usually connecting the negative side of a circuit to the body of a vehicle. Bonding is connecting metallic components electrically. They're not quite exactly the same thing, at least in a building they are not. Someone here will know a lot more about its application to airliners.
This article explains it better than I can, and has diagrams. A friend who is still working at Boeing says the only potential issue for the fire to occur is during refueling, which has never happened and is obviously not an in-flight issue.

Boeing spokesperson has stated:
1716513922429.jpeg

This article explains it better than I can, and has diagrams. A friend who is still working at Boeing says the only potential issue for the fire to occur is during refueling, which has never happened and is obviously not an in-flight issue.

View attachment 1886651
"I'm calling about your plane warranty that is about to expire."

View attachment 1886651
So they're just selling fear again.

I was actually saying to myself while reading the article, "If it's such a big deal, why do Boeings almost never burst into flame in the air?".
Yeah, I believe it is not a big deal, too. But the FAA seems to be on a "get Boeing" agenda for neglecting known production problems with current airplanes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top