JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Don't know where to post this, so if the mods should decide to move this to a more appropriate section, so be it.

I am a full time welder looking to make a little extra money. I have a TIG welder in my garage and am setup to weld both mild steel and aluminum. If you have a small project and need some welding done, please let me know! I also have an oxy-acetylene setup for any brazing or silver soldering you may need done. Pricing will be very negotiable, but I typically charge $60 an hour for larger jobs, or a $20 minimum welding fee. Or a pack of smokes... or a 5th of Old Crow... or handful of 5.56 😉

DC33D878-4322-47DE-9B62-3119585EAF07.jpeg A88F2F8B-08BB-4B67-AFE8-B755838A1EFE.jpeg 13E237AF-A403-4E77-9420-0D26D54152A5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm a mobile welding contractor...

Certified D1.1, D1.5, D1.8 FCAW and SMAW all 3...

I show up with over $65k in tools plus the truck...

But I am not $60/hr. If the OP was closer, I would totally hit him up for making me parts ;)

Don't know where to post this, so if the mods should decide to move this to a more appropriate section, so be it.

I am a full time welder looking to make a little extra money. I have a TIG welder in my garage and am setup to weld both mild steel and aluminum. If you have a small project and need some welding done, please let me know! I also have an oxy-acetylene setup for any brazing or silver soldering you may need done. Pricing will be very negotiable, but I typically charge $60 an hour for larger jobs, or a $20 minimum welding fee. Or a pack of smokes... or a 5th of Old Crow... or handful of 5.56 😉

View attachment 1491717 View attachment 1491718 View attachment 1491719
You have a number, don't have anything now but I'm sure to have some project come up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top