JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Blue Mountains, or Immigrant Springs? I would figure that they don't don't picking in the campground?
Try looking at the map they give you to pick in the Mt Hood National forest. When you get their required permit. It's freakin' checker board of where you can/can't pick.
We rented a cabin at Immigrant Springs State Park for the week. The Morels I found were in the woods around our cabin. The first I picked I showed the Park ranger for positive ID. He verified my find and then told me a different area in the park to try. He even told me that Mechum had a biggest Morel contest. Like I said lots of people were picking mushrooms in the park including kids.
As far as Mt Hood NF in my world it's too close to P-town. You can keep it. The whole rest of the state is a different world and I like it that way.

We rented a cabin at Immigrant Springs State Park for the week. The Morels I found were in the woods around our cabin. The first I picked I showed the Park ranger for positive ID. He verified my find and then told me a different area in the park to try. He even told me that Mechum had a biggest Morel contest. Like I said lots of people were picking mushrooms in the park including kids.
As far as Mt Hood NF in my world it's too close to P-town. You can keep it. The whole rest of the state is a different world and I like it that way.
Those cabins looked so freaking cool! We used to go visit parents and a spend a few nights with an old high school buddy is SLC right after Christmas. We always swung thought the park. Looked to me they they keep those cabins available through winter. Roads plowed, showers/toilets open/operational.
And you were there before the summer CRUSH hit! :s0155:

Those cabins looked so freaking cool! We used to go visit parents and a spend a few nights with an old high school buddy is SLC right after Christmas. We always swung thought the park. Looked to me they they keep those cabins available through winter. Roads plowed, showers/toilets open/operational.
And you were there before the summer CRUSH hit! :s0155:
Yep they work. We are too old to sleep on the ground anymore and renting a cabin or yert once or twice a year is way more cost effective than a trailer payment.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top