JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like you glued some blown apart re-tread tire treads that you found on the highway….. which is a HUGE aesthetic improvement of a Hi-point.

I do like it though!
I think anything made this look better. Haha.

These guns are fugly, glad they are at least reliable...lol

Last Edited:
The Hankook Highpoint.
800px-Ho_Chi_Minh_Sandals.jpg

Looks cool, could be a prop gun in The Fifth Element!

Don't own any but not a Hi-Point hater or snob. They are inexpensive and work. If I was strapped for cash and needed a pistol to protect my family it's a damn good choice.

Looks cool, could be a prop gun in The Fifth Element!

Don't own any but not a Hi-Point hater or snob. They are inexpensive and work. If I was strapped for cash and needed a pistol to protect my family it's a damn good choice.
I have said that same thing for a long time. I don't own one, they are the definition of butt ugly but, they work and are cheap. If I had no gun and little cash? I would snap up one of them before I went with no gun. Lots of video of people buying them to try to prove they are junk only to find out they are damn hard to break.

I have said that same thing for a long time. I don't own one, they are the definition of butt ugly but, they work and are cheap. If I had no gun and little cash? I would snap up one of them before I went with no gun. Lots of video of people buying them to try to prove they are junk only to find out they are damn hard to break.
I watched one video where a guy ran his over and then shot it with another gun. It still cycled and fired lol

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top