JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The morons who run our state

624e73e6-dbef-4a36-842b-6c539a3a838d.jpg

I've killed black bears the size of grizzlies in the cascades.
Do you suppose once the new ODFW Director gets the ball rolling on reintroducing the grizzlies to Oregon, they'll hold a Grizzly Palooza event like the one they're having for coyotes in Portland? Seems like the next illogical step. :s0092: :(

Just like with many things....
Some answers to a question or issue are often made or proposed by those who don't have to live with the consequences of the answer or solution.

I have been in areas where there are grizzlies...and I did enjoy seeing them in the wild.
However...
I don't live there...if I did...I might feel differently.
Also worth considering....
Just because an animal historically lived in a area....does not mean that it still a viable area for that animal to live there now.
Andy

Heck I thought grizzlies were already in the North Cascades. I saw a picture not too many years ago of a bear on a ridgeline taken by a hiker or whoever. Wildlife officials were said to be studying the photo. It took me about 1/8 of a second to clearly recognize it as a grizzly bear. Maybe this was a transient bear?
Years ago a hiker took a picture of a grizzly bear up by Marblmount.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top