JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know we have a few folks in here that sew and lots of generally smart people.

I need some buckles for a project and I am looking for a specific style. I have done an internet search and hit my normal vendors for my sewing items.

I am looking for 2" side release buckles that are the lower style. I can find lots of them in the top style and I will use them if needed.

Can any one identify the name of the lower buckle, a link would be great.

20240514_120339.jpg 20240514_120321.jpg

I know we have a few folks in here that sew and lots of generally smart people.

I need some buckles for a project and I am looking for a specific style. I have done an internet search and hit my normal vendors for my sewing items.

I am looking for 2" side release buckles that are the lower style. I can find lots of them in the top style and I will use them if needed.

Can any one identify the name of the lower buckle, a link would be great.

View attachment 1881554 View attachment 1881555
Any markings on the backside? *and yes I just know where this will end up :s0140:

Thank you. Those are very close, but not the same.

It looks like I may have to pass on that style, they have a significantly lower weight rating than the traditional style.

Good news, I did not have that site on my list, but I do now.

View attachment 1881739
Looks like the smaller sizes are different but the 1.5" and 2" are much closer to your example
Good catch. They are. I did not scroll through enough.

Again the problem for this project is the weight rating:

P007 2" Breaking Strength 88 lbs, 40 kgs.
PH322 2" Breaking Strength 198 lbs, 90 kgs.

While the lower rate would likely work, it is not worth the risk. I am building a "harness" to secure 90 gallon water bladders on the deck of my truck. Trying to find a balance between price and security.

Good catch. They are. I did not scroll through enough.

Again the problem for this project is the weight rating:

P007 2" Breaking Strength 88 lbs, 40 kgs.
PH322 2" Breaking Strength 198 lbs, 90 kgs.

While the lower rate would likely work, it is not worth the risk. I am building a "harness" to secure 90 gallon water bladders on the deck of my truck. Trying to find a balance between price and security.
Sounds like Austrialpin, scuba or old school para quick release buckles would be perfect. Most are for 1-23/32" webbing though.

Edit or you can try 2" metal cam buckles, www.strapworks.com carries them.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top