JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gov allowed all the so-called riots downtown and mayhem where that could have all been crushed in one day. The reason is such things are required and even sponsored to make it possible to pass even more domestic terror laws. At some point I'm sure spitting out your gum on the street will qualify under one or many of these laws. Same with all the liberal cities allowing shoplifting and other crimes. The goal is to have so many T-laws on the books that everyone fits that description.

That said I have worked very hard for 35+ years since starting my small company (1984). If I was ready to retire, I sure would not do it in OR.WA.CA

Plantation slaves were forced to wear leather face masks to insure they would not forget they have no voice. They only serve one purpose and that is to identify as a slave. All mandates must go.

Oregon has been the test ground for every leftist policy dreamed up. Now that mail in ballots has released hard drugs on our streets you will see it expanded in every blue state.
Did WA state one-up OR?
King county, in WA state, recently stated that you can mail in a napkin for a ballot and it would be considered valid.

Or, did Oregon beat us to that too?

Gov allowed all the so-called riots downtown and mayhem where that could have all been crushed in one day. The reason is such things are required and even sponsored to make it possible to pass even more domestic terror laws. At some point I'm sure spitting out your gum on the street will qualify under one or many of these laws. Same with all the liberal cities allowing shoplifting and other crimes. The goal is to have so many T-laws on the books that everyone fits that description.

That said I have worked very hard for 35+ years since starting my small company (1984). If I was ready to retire, I sure would not do it in OR.WA.CA
I don't know about gum on the sidewalk, but senate bill 1510 is apparently going to make it so police cant pull people over for, one headlight, tail light. Being unlicensed. And other violations that involve traffic safety.

Dude's got it. :(

Yeah. Bike lanes. As I rumble down the chuck-holed, rough streets looking at the brand new concrete and green paint bicycle infrastructure where a lane for vehicle traffic used to be. And having to stop for busses that have had the far right lane taken from them and replaced with a dedicated bicycle lane.

Dude's got it. :(

Yeah. Bike lanes. As I rumble down the chuck-holed, rough streets looking at the brand new concrete and green paint bicycle infrastructure where a lane for vehicle traffic used to be. And having to stop for busses that have had the far right lane taken from them and replaced with a dedicated bicycle lane.
I think he's on to something, using bike lanes as a metric for the decline of a city!

Saw this by the chinese garden, homeless guy checking for unlocked cars. Instead of thieving, he was looking for a toilet.
That's called "soup kitchen" when they use the car as a toilet. Subaru Forester makes a great "soup kitchen" as it is very roomy inside, and if you choose to pull your pants down to do the biz, plenty of head and elbow room. Of course, pulling pants down for #2 is totally optional

That's called "soup kitchen" when they use the car as a toilet. Subaru Forester makes a great "soup kitchen" as it is very roomy inside, and if you choose to pull your pants down to do the biz, plenty of head and elbow room. Of course, pulling pants down for #2 is totally optional
You forgot to add "or so you heard." You did forget that part, right?

Had friends that have lived here moved to Rapid City ND, others to Dallas TX and all have told me to get the hell out of Dodge.
That will be my plan in the next three years. The face diapers and tyranny of OR-CA-WA is revolting. If it was just homeless people and tents I wouldn't leave.

Shanghai should be a wake up call to what happens when gov can contain people in tall buildings, small spaces, and block their freedom of movement. What has happened there, in NZ and AU will eventually happen here.

No way will the WEC/elites/social planners decide well, we have power and control over the globe via simple fear mongering ...... that was fun, let's stop.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top