JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
2: OLYMPIA
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a 1000 cci small rifle primers I'd like to trade for large rifle
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So based on the current market that would mean a trade of about 700 Large Rifle for your 1K small rifle.
Is that correct?
So based on the current market that would mean a trade of about 700 Large Rifle for your 1K small rifle.
Is that correct?
The difference would be 5 bucks between 84.99 for small rifle and 89.99 for the large from the sportsman's Warehouse so more like half a sleeve but that's just my calculations you might get your information from Cabela's or powder valley or one of the many other online stores

Screenshot_20240328-200929.png

The difference would be 5 bucks between 84.99 for small rifle and 89.99 for the large from the sportsman's Warehouse so more like half a sleeve but that's just my calculations you might get your information from Cabela's or powder valley or one of the many other online stores

View attachment 1853124
Hey nice to see the Large rifle appearing considering they have been almost non-existent for over a year. Surprised Sportsmans' actually has them that low. Nice to see the prices coming down. Of course that is in store only and I haven't seen large rifle anything anywhere for some time actually in store. But if they are actually stocking them that gives hope that the supply is opening up. Good luck with your swap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top