JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell my SP2022-CA w/ Tritium sights. It has the Hannibal Short Reset Trigger installed. The prior owner claimed to have put 100 rounds through it. I've probably put an additional 500-700 (a few range sessions and an IDPA match).

Shoots great, only issues I've had have been mag related. Mainly wanting to get rid of it so I can upgrade to something more modern.

COMES WITH

• (3) 10-Round magazine (1 Mec-Gar, 2 Promag)
  • (3) 17-Round magazine (Mec-Gar - OREGON RESIDENTS ONLY)
  • (1) Original Factory Trigger
  • Extra Trigger Spring, Mag Catch Stop, Mag Catch Spring, Decocking Lever Spring, Slide Catch Spring, Firing Pin, Firing Pin Spring, Firing Pin Positioning Pin, Recoil Springs
  • Safariland OWB Right-Handed Paddle Holster

TRANSPARENCY

The prior owner of this gun didn't properly install the new trigger, they forget to reinstall the trigger pivot retainer. When I purchased the gun from them I didn't realize this, and after a few range sessions the trigger pivot pin began to walk out. At the time, I did a bodged fix with a little bit of glue and an O-ring. Decided before selling this, I wanted to make sure things were properly done. Bought a parts kit from SIG with a new retainer. However, when cleaning up my fix, ran into some issues, scratching up that area of the frame and some vinegar I was using to clean the glue fell on the trigger. I guess this was enough to remove some of the top-coat. Everything is still perfectly functional, the trigger's texture is unchanged, and I put another 100 rounds through the gun to make sure nothing walked out. Everything seems solid! But I wanted to make sure whoever buying this is aware. I also attached a video to show it's function.

VIDEO OF IT FIRING:
View: https://youtu.be/ngOyeFJ0wfk

PRICE/TRADES

Looking for $350 or best offer. (I want to sell this in a reasonable amount of time, so shoot me whatever offer you have!)

Also open to trading this for an optics-ready compact handgun. I'd be willing to add cash on top of this to make-up the difference if it's a good deal. Some guns that would interest me:

CZ P10C OR
HK VP9 OR/VP9SK OR (a non-OR VP9 would be nice too)
Walther PDP/PPQ
Beretta 92x Compact RDO

Willing to drive to an FFL as far south as Portland, OR and as far north as Longview, WA. However, I would preferably want to keep it closer to Vancouver, WA.

Buyer pays transfer fees.

SP2022ALL.jpg SP2022LEFT.jpg SP2022FRAME.jpg SP2022SLIDE.jpg SP2022COS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dropped price from $450 to $400, still open to offers.

Also opening up the floor for any trade offers of non-optic cut versions of the models mentioned above (didn't realize how affordable slide-milling was) and other platforms that have a good aftermarket (CZ-75, Echelon, P320, Glock 19/Glock 19 clone)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.