JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am posting this for a friend so here goes. Winchester model 21 12 guage for sale. I really cant trade but one never knows. Nice piece from I believe the mid-50's beautiful wood and it is best to do some research because the values go all over the spectrum as they are all pretty much custom pieces. I do know that the stock is 13 1/2" to the end of the wood and that doesn't take in the pad. It is much cleaner than the photos show but it does show some scratches and a ding or two. I can send whatever a person needs in the way of photos but I am limited when it comes to photography. Asking price is $6,500 and I will listen to offers but it belongs to a friend so that has to be dealt with. I prefer face to face rather than shipping. I am in Lebanon and will meet with the buyer's FFL at our mutual convenience. Please PM me or call 541-401-1063, I don't text.

MVC-010S.JPG MVC-013S.JPG MVC-014S.JPG MVC-015S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG MVC-018S.JPG MVC-019S.JPG MVC-020S.JPG MVC-021S.JPG MVC-022S.JPG MVC-023S.JPG MVC-024S.JPG MVC-025S.JPG MVC-026S.JPG MVC-029S.JPG MVC-030S.JPG

Winchester always had even number barrel lengths from 26 inch an up to 32 inch an never built any shotgun that I am aware of with odd number length barrels except for the model 12 which was a 25 inch in a 20 gauge. Now there are 2 name brand guns that builds odd number barrel lengths perazzi an ljutic

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.