JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thanks.:)
Now that we have a noon start time, are you definitely going?

yeah i should be able to make it. gonna hit up the warehouse friday to see how far i have to bend over to buy some .40. i MAY attempt to shoot the AR, but its never been sighted in and i dont have a sling for it. i may just bring it to show it to any potential buyers :s0087:

I'll wait for Wichaka to answer that.

I do want to let everyone know that what everyone has been telling me for years is true, Wal-Mart has great prices on ammo compared to every other local place I've been.

Winchester White Box:
9mm - 100 for $19.99
.45 - 100 for $29.99

Next cheapest place I've found was Fisherman's when ammo is on sale, but even then it's $1-2 more.

damn it! I want to go soo bad. But cant... :( I have about 50 frangible rounds for my pistol, and dont have anything for the AK i just bought from Fromotoc, and i have not sighted it in, or shot anything through it yet. I dont even have ammo or a magazine... Will you guys be doing this again anytime soon? I would really like to attend this type of training with u guys.

yeah i know... :( but like i said, i just bought it last friday, and i had 55 hours that week, 61.5 this week. Check is going to be > $1000 so i am ordering 10 30rd hungarian magazine's for < $100 and 1000 Golden Tiger FMJ 124 Grain rds for $199 delivered to my door. Woo hoo. I can also get 1000 rds fmj or jhp of wolf brand for the same price.

FYI: Remington .223 is currently on sale at Bi-Mart for $7.99 a box.

I still need to pick up some more 7.62x39 (Wolf is fine.) and an AK sling. Does anyone know who might have that in stock locally and at what prices?

yeah i know... :( but like i said, i just bought it last friday, and i had 55 hours that week, 61.5 this week. Check is going to be > $1000 so i am ordering 10 30rd hungarian magazine's for < $100 and 1000 Golden Tiger FMJ 124 Grain rds for $199 delivered to my door. Woo hoo. I can also get 1000 rds fmj or jhp of wolf brand for the same price.

You buying from copes?? check out my other post

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384&highlight=deal

Did anyone make it up for that MG shoot or just driven up to the pit from Portland recently? I'm wondering what a good estimate of the drive time from Portland to there would be. From looking at google maps, it seems like an hour and a half will be needed, is that about right?

i see 12 miles from estacada. and estacada is about 4-5 miles off I205. so im thinking 30 minutes from estacada driving "slow".

anyone care to meet on 224 somewhere and follow each other up?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top